Piʻimauna Black Basic
Our alaniho line honors the traditional method of kākau of our poʻe Hawaiʻi. Transforming original traditional ʻohe kāpala designs hand carved by our Tūtū Piʻimauna Dukelow, we share with you our vision of "where traditional modern meets". Where basic favorites become more than an everyday wear on both ʻāina + moana, it becomes a necessity, its becomes you.
Legging color: Black
Print color: White
Design is printed on both sides of both legs. Front and back are solid basic color.
ALL ACTIVE WEAR ARE MADE TO ORDER AS THEY ARE ALL HAND MADE. ALL ACTIVE WEAR ORDERS HAVE A 2-3 WEEK PROCESSING TIME + SHIPPING!
Designed by: Kahaʻiola Harders
(ACTIVE WEAR SIZES XS-XL)
- Made from ultra-stretch PolySpandex blend fabric that won’t lose shape even after multiple wearings.
- Perfect for both on land or in water use (Yoga, Gym, SUP, Kayak, Surfing, Paddling, etc...).
- Vivid print that won’t fade after washing.
- Easy care: machine wash cold. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry
- Comfy Cover-stitched waist band and hems
- Printed and sewn by hand sewn with ECO polyester that is manufactured in Canada and contains 88% polyester 12% spandex
- ARTWORK is original design and © Kapalalau