ʻŌpihi Keiki Leggings
KUʻU WAHI ʻŌPIHI
OUR ʻŌPIHI DESIGN TAKES A CLASSIC LOOK ON THE HAWAIIAN LIMPET SHELL. USED AS A POETIC REFERENCE TO A CHILD, WE WERE INSPIRED BY OUR TWO LITTLE ʻŌPIHI OR DAUGHTERS: KEʻĀLAʻIPĀEAEAOKAMOKU + KALIUOLA. AS AN ʻŌPIHI CLINGS TO ITS FOUNDATION, SO DO OUR KAIKAMAHINE. IF YOU EVER SEE, KNOW, OR HAVE A CLINGING CHILD WHO JUST CANʻT LET MĀMĀ OR PAPA GO... THAT IS WHERE KUʻU WAHI ʻŌPIHI WAS BORN. LOVE EVERY MOMENT OF YOUR ʻŌPIHI CLINGING TO YOU! TIME FLIES TOO QUICKLY.
GRAPHICALLY DESIGNED BY OUR OWN: ETHAN HARDERS
These kids leggings are just perfect for active keiki. They won't have to worry about running around and getting messy. Our leggings will never lose their vibrant color intensity.
• 82% polyester/18% spandex
• Made with a smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
• Sewn with an overlock and coverstitch finish
• Vibrant colors that won't fade
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing