Nā Wai ʻEhā
ALL ACTIVE WEAR ARE MADE TO ORDER AS THEY ARE ALL HAND MADE. ALL ACTIVE WEAR ORDERS HAVE A 2-3 WEEK PROCESSING TIME + SHIPPING!
Our Nā Wai ʻEhā kāpala is an extension of our original Nā Wai ʻEhā design which honors the four famous moku (district): Waikapū, Wailuku, Waiehu, and Waiheʻe that make up the ahupuaʻa of Wailuku, Maui. It educates us on the importance of Inoa ʻĀina (the names of our land) & reminds us of the sacredness of wai (water). How both always go hand in hand, and without eachother, ʻāina is subject for change. The term Nā Wai ʻEhā is known throughout all of Hawaiʻi, and is kept special to all who reside there. Though it is a direct reference to Maui, Nā Wai ʻEhā can be worn by anyone that respects, understands, or connects to these ʻĀina & Wai in any way, shape, or form. Whether itʻs through the mele that are sung, the stories that are told, or the beauty that each wai holds, we invite you to be a part of honoring our Nā Wai ʻEhā regardless of where you are from.
Designed by: Kahaʻiola Harders
ACTIVE WEAR (XS-XL)
- Made from ultra-stretch PolySpandex blend fabric that won’t lose shape even after multiple wearings.
- Perfect for both on land or in water use (Yoga, Gym, SUP, Kayak, Surfing, Paddling, etc...).
- Vivid print that won’t fade after washing.
- Easy care: machine wash cold. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry
- Comfy Cover-stitched waist band and hems
- Printed and sewn by hand sewn with ECO polyester that is manufactured in Canada and contains 88% polyester 12% spandex
- ARTWORK is original design and © Kapalalau
- Yoga Band: Comfy Wide waistband sits high
- Regular Band: Regular waistband sits high
- Capri: Regular waistband sits at waist
SIZE CHART: CLICK ON LINK